If you have been hazed, have witnessed hazing, or suspect that someone you know has been hazed, you can report your observations anonymously to Cornell officials.
- Submit an online report here -OR-
- Make a phone call to a university staff member.
- Discuss concerns about a specific group:
- Athletics & Physical Education(for concerns about an athletic team): 607-255-8832
- Campus Activities (for concerns about a student organization): 607-255-4169
- Sorority & Fraternity Life (for concerns related to the Greek system): 607-255-2310
- Discuss concerns about any group:
- Cornell University Police: 607-255-1111
- Dean of Students: 607-254-8598
- Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards: 607-255-4680
- University Ombuds: 607-255-4321
Cornell's ability to investigate reports and enforce the university policy depends on the accuracy and specificity of the information provided. You are encouraged to provide as much specific detail as possible so that appropriate action can be taken to address the reported behavior.
If your physical or emotional well-being been affected by hazing, support and resources are available from multiple university offices, including Cornell Health.