If you have been hazed, have witnessed hazing, or suspect that someone you know has been hazed, you can report your observations privately to Cornell officials.
- Submit an online report here -OR-
- Make a phone call to a university staff member. If desired, you can remain anonymous when calling in a report.
- Discuss concerns about a specific group:
- Athletics & Physical Education (for concerns about an athletic team): 607-255-8832
- Campus Activities (for concerns about a student organization): 607-255-4169
- Sorority & Fraternity Life (for concerns related to the Greek system): 607-255-2310
- Discuss concerns about any group:
- Cornell University Police: 607-255-1111
- Dean of Students: 607-254-8598
- Judicial Administrator: 607-255-8832
- University Ombudsman: 607-255-4321
Cornell's ability to investigate reports and enforce the university policy depends on the accuracy and specificity of the information provided. You are encouraged to provide as much specific detail as possible so that appropriate action can be taken to address the reported behavior.
If you been affected by hazing, support is available from multiple university offices, including Cornell Health.